Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

Frazzled

I haven't given up on blogging already I just haven't had any good stuff to report. In fact I am frazzled. We seem to have picked up a cold virus in our house causing a variety of complications. The middle fluffer had her 2nd chest infection in as many months, mr fluffcake developed tonsilitis and I now have an ear infection. Its horrid. I am semi deaf. The worst thing is I can only hear stuff via the inside of my head. Eating causes a hideous din whilst normal conversation is completely confusing. I hope it clears up soon because there are too many things I need to be getting on with.

4 comments:

  1. Poor you and all the fluffers....hope you feel better soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh bless all your wee cottons. Hope you're tickerty boo soon. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, feeling lots better this week although I am still deaf in one ear which is very distracting, but at least its been lovely and sunny :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everyone feels better soon in your household. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog. Greetings from Indiana...Heidi

    ReplyDelete