2. Decorate house (or at least some of it).
3. Master the sewing machine - the ultimate aim is to be able to call myself a seamstress (which sounds so much more glamorous than dressmaker), but that's what I want to be able to do - make real dresses for me and my children and real shirts for my Hub. I aim to begin a with tea cosy.
4. Experiment with watercolour painting and drawing.
5. Do lots of knitting (and keep knitting until I complete whole projects).
6. Do lots of baking.
7. Do lots of gardening.
8. Regain some form of proportion in my body - after 3 children I seem to have expanded in the arse region?
Actually scrap the last 3, who am I kidding?