Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

January Knitting Catchup

I rather ambitously started quite a few different knitting projects last autumn, with the intention of making Christmas presents for everyone. Unfortunately, I completely failed to actually finish any. When I say that, I mean I finished the actual knitting for at least 2 items, then couldn't be arsed to do the sewing up. D- must try harder. So I have started this year with a determined effort to put in the finishing touches before its too late... my children, for example, are growing faster than I can complete projects. And so, hurrah at last, I finished Big Monsters hat and it fits.... Little Peeps cardigan however is a bit of a stretch. Nevermind, next on the list is a small bear for the Robo and a tank top for myself. I am trying not to think about the fact the bear will require lots of fiddly making up, which I am evidently not fond of, and my tank with lots of picking up stitches - which I am not very good at.

The thing to do now would be to post some pictures, but I don't know how to do that yet. Will work on figuring it out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment